top of page

HOME

How to get clarity about anything - The Clarity Success Formula™

THE CLARITY SUCCESS FORMULA™

1.   WHO + WHAT + WHY + HOW = SUCCESS = 100%

2.   WHO + WHAT + WHY = CLARITY = 75%

3.    CLARITY + HOW = SUCCESS = 100%

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi! Great to meet you!

I am Doctor Onyeka Abengowe, Clarity Ambassador and Inspirational Speaker who helps women get clarity for impactful personal and professional transformation.  

 

If you've found yourself scrolling through countless search results and websites, desperately looking for a clear roadmap to help you decide what your next chapter will be, I've got news for you, there were no roadmaps or blueprints SPECIFICALLY FOR YOU, that is until THE CLARITY SUCCESS FORMULA™, the roadmap (GPS, as I often call it) for how to get clarity.

 

After a 20-year healthcare career in nuclear medicine imaging and consulting, figuring out my next chapter felt like searching for a needle in a haystack. I came across many "experts" claiming to have the secret recipe for personal clarity, only to leave me more confused than clear. Yes, there were many "Tips", but these "Expert Tips" did not provide clear guidance or tools for identifying what my next chapter will be. They were rich with HOW to do THINGS, but lacking in what to do to identify "THE THING" for me, so I can actually focus on learning how to do "MY THING" and not "EVERYBODY'S THING".

 

I wasn't just looking for how to do things. I was looking for how to be successful in whatever I chose to do next. The more I read about how to do all these different things, the more confused I became about which one of them is FOR ME. Nothing made sense until I began to break down what success looks like for me, and the fact that to be successful, I had to find MY UNIQUE VOICE AND SPACE. How do I identify this space without first understanding WHO I am NOW, WHAT I want, and WHY I want it? 

 

This realization led me to define success as a 4-piece pie made up of WHO, WHY, WHAT, and HOW, with each piece of the pie making up 25%. The three W's - WHO, WHY, and WHAT make up the CLARITY piece, which is 75%, while the "HOW" is only 25%. This is the core principle behind The Clarity Success Formula™ that transformed my life and helped me find my purpose in helping midlife women turn their "midlife crisis" into midlife clarity, and empower them to integrate their knowledge, skills, and life experiences to create an impactful and fulfilling next chapter. 

 

When you have clarity, you have 75% of what you need to succeed. The odds are already in your favor! If you skip clarity and jump to the HOW, you’re chasing after 25%! What are the odds of succeeding with 75% gone? Want to get clarity to succeed in anything you do? Know WHO you are NOW, WHAT you want, and WHY you want it.

 

If you're tired of being bombarded with one-size-fits-all solutions, getting lost in the maze of all the options that you have no business getting involved in, you’re not alone! That was my story until I created the Clarity Success Formula™, the breakthrough formula that finally brought me the clarity I was desperately seeking. 

 

Read my story to learn more about how my quest to find my next chapter led to creating The Clarity Success Formula™ and turning my "midlife crisis" into my midlife clarity.

Clarity For Personal and Career Decisions 

Having gone through a few career transitions myself, I can relate to the confusion and overwhelming feeling that comes with making new career choices, especially in mid to late-career years. Clarity is an essential component of a successful life and career transition. Sometimes people find themselves in careers recommended by their parents, peers, or authority figures in their lives. Other times, life-altering events force people to rethink their lifestyle and ultimately decide they need a change.

 

The pandemic has forced many people to change in many ways. For many, this has been a time of reflection and reevaluation of what really matters to them, and how they want to live their lives going forward. It is not always about money. Sometimes it's more about finding joy and fulfillment in whatever we choose to do.

 

Clarity To Recognize And Embrace A New Season  

 

Another reason people want change is when it's a new season in their life - that dreaded "midlife crisis", a new relationship, marriage, or childbirth. When the former season has run its course, things begin to change in our "world". While some experience mild changes in habits, interests, and emotional temperament, others experience a drastic shift from "who they used to be" to "an unfamiliar stranger".

 

Resisting change and trying to "BE YOURSELF AGAIN" can be frustrating and could be mischaracterized if not handled appropriately. Recognizing it for what it is, empowers you to cease the "OPPORTUNITY" to become familiar with the "NEW YOU" reinvent yourself, and create the next chapter meant just for you. What's most important is that you discover your NEW path, and follow it. I have thoughtfully put together some FREE RESOURCES to help you birth your dream next chapter as well as THE TOOLS to start creating it!

Go ahead! The Universe is on your side, and I am rooting for you!!

The success pie
bottom of page